Saturday, March 02, 2013

 

Bwana



-My group of lesbian hunters is going to Africa.

-Excuse me for laughing, but you know what I 
just HEARD?

-Do don't be juvenile this one time!

-Okay, I'll go along. But, then, I can't go along.

-Nope. Don't qualify.

-I wouldn’t want to  join any group that'd
accept me as a member. Generally speaking.
Nothing personal.

-Let me top off your beer. Firing on no
cylinders.

-Well, just warming up. Are you accoutered
for this extraordinary trip with this more
extraordinary group?

-We don't consider it either, but yeah, I've
got comfortable hunting clothes and a gun
to stop an elephant.

-Make sure it's a boy.

-We usually do.

-I shot an elephant in my pajamas once.
How that elephant got into my pajamas I’ll
never know.

-Cease! Groucho Marx again.

-I could use the Marx Brothers right around here.

-And I the Marx Sisters.


-Oh well--and I'll cite my source this time--
you can rely on the old man's money. Billy Joel.

-It's how he shows love. You must always let
people show love in their own way.

-Who's stopping them? But I must leave.
My Incongruity Quotient is full for the nonce.

-You’ll stay for the roast lamb. My treat.

-Weakness, thy name is man!

-We’ve noticed.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Great combo of elements! Heads spinning.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?