Sunday, April 07, 2013

 

Beholders’ Eyes



-Handsome guys stroll the wings rehearsing their lies.

-But they know them perfectly.

-Then...working on delivery.

-Yet, they stand not a chance!

-Crazy, isn’t it? The most beautiful woman in the 

city and she yearns for this swarthy dwarf you see before you.

-And usually wish I didn’t.

-Precisely!

-You’re, I’m beginning to think...just trying to escape responsibility.

-I can’t get used to it. It’s impossible!

-Well, youse surely ugly and twisted yes, but not quite to the point where children 

throw stones.

-Damn near. I’m the disgusting frog and she’s...

-Yeah yeah yeah! Princess! So what? You best 

catch hold! This woman wants to marry you, not partake 
in a seminar exploring myth.

-I felt safe with those seminar gals. They’re terrific!

-Schools out, ephebe! But they’re the only women
this slouch can relate to–-that’s my tragedy. With you,
all is farce.

-Only because I’m not pretty.

-That’s merely the truth. But, coming back to her, a great strain of romance.

-Great strain all right!

-Pick my little niece Taffy for flower girl. She never gets picked for anything.

-I’m suddenly a symbol.

-Good one for once.



Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?