Saturday, June 29, 2013

 

Robotic Sweetie


 

Lifelike

Lillian’s life-sized doll, the robot Jennie-Ann.

Doormen love chatting with it prior to Lillian’s walks.

Father, intrigued, acquires an adult-sized one, which wife laughs off as midlife nonsense. “No use having sports car in the city, so he has his... ” She calls it Princess Hungaria, after its accent.

He does get the sports car too. A Porsche.

“If you’re gonna be an asshole, why not go total?” 

wife quips.

Funny thing happens during his drive to the future. After traffic stop with the robot driving--he drunk–-reveals an actual woman.

“Hunkie Whore from Jersey City!”

Girlfriend Gladys, who always takes the Eve Arden part, remarks “Sounds like a song title.”

“I got a song for him: A Judge Who Thinks He’s Funny.”

That’s just part of the lyric. Song is Making Whoopie.

“And I can’t think of a melody more expensive for balding Romeo-Fatso.”

“Please, no satire. Or accuracy.

“My lawyer says we open at fifteen million.”

“No chance for patching it up?”

“When I got young studs panting after me?”

“I’d like to see a pant in my direction. Just one.”

“You sell yourself short.”

“None of that around here.”

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
The answer!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?