Sunday, July 07, 2013

 

Bump in the Night



Domestic Mystery

-Something fell during the night.

-Well, old house, shifting and groaning.

-But no evidence when I wake up.

-Put back.

-By?

-Restoration Spirits.

-You made that up.

-But it sounds right.

-I should do something, I suppose. But not worthy
of TV. I couldn't stand all the fuss.

-Put something on the very edge of a shelf,
precarious. If it falls and then gets put
back, it'll be in a safer position.

-Gods teaching me a safety lesson.

-Something like that.

-I think I'll avoid it all and move.

-The new suburb with the new house and its
square corners!

-Yeah. Who wants to bother anymore?

-But what if something falls there?

-They've chased me?

-Then the scaredy new neighbors’ll want you to move once again.
 

-Stop the scenario! I wanna get off! Ghosts not
gonna make me a man without a country.

-Just a simple expiation might do it for now.
Ponder your sins and confess to...

-Multitudinous!

-Go for a blanket one.

-I think I'll just stay in the old dump and stop listening.
Especially to you!

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
-Put something on the very edge of a shelf,
precarious. If it falls and then gets put
back, it'll be in a safer position.

Great thought.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?