Monday, July 29, 2013

 

Revolution



Freedoms, Cherished n’all

 

-She really stomped her pretty foot. Again and again!

-What's he like?

-Sorta flabby and sick-like white.

-I have a hunch who his father is.

-Anyway, they wanted our house, and I told them
not for sale. And that was that!

-What happened the next day?

-How do you even know there was a...?

-I know how they operate.

-Well a very nice fella came and said if we
got an appraisal, they'd pay that and all
closing costs.

-And he gave you a week?

-How'd you know that?

-I'll get hold of Blenky Wells. He's in real estate and
can get a good appraiser.

-Whoa whoa! I didn't say we'd...

-I just don't want my mother bloodied up, because
that's the next guy they send. No worry about your head,
though, being concrete.

-Why they can't get away with it, Little Ricky! Man's home,castle, search and seizure, boarding troops, and all that good shit! Constitution!
 

-Yeah, good shit all right. Like you heard listening
to moronic talk radio. Then you voted for these Fascists.
Well, here's your reward.

-I'm not selling!

-You are! No choice at present. But, a little birdie told me this situation can't last.

-I've got a gun!

-They've got bombs! I likewise don't wish to see my mother blown hither and yon.

The sale went through with smiles all around. The young couple, however, being murdered the following year. Mistaken house identity--for a hideout of party leaders.

Now COLONEL Blenky Wells, he of Real Estate and Revolution, asks about Ricky’s parents.

-We moved them to Serenity Spires, kicking and screaming.

-Would they want to return to the old house?

-Nah! He runs Penny Poker Night and she's on Welcoming Committee. Uh! Sigh of relief there, 

young Colonel?

-Hell of a cleanup ahead there. Looks like they ran from room to room spraying blood.

-Panicked surprise that a revolution isn't a 

lemonade party?

-I must remember that.

-As Churchill said, we will fight them in the suburbs!

-You mean I'm in the ruling cohort to keep the suburbs clear of the venomous Right?

-Now now! Language isn’t war! You mother raised you
to be more polite.

-Her rules are in temporary abeyance.

-Along with the Constitution?

-Well, they wiped their ass with that. Hafta start over.

-Including firing squads.

-No way! You’ve seen too many films. Exile serves us well. Amazon jungles, lecturing the monkeys.

-Who knows? They’ll need recruits.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
Copy that!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?