Wednesday, July 17, 2013

 

Solo




The Group

We're called a group, but we're six to eight individuals.
We might meet daily or not.

Each time we do, one person speaks. That's it. No responses, no questions. This odd rule evolved. 

We found discussion got us nowhere.

The rest of the time we're in little offices or walking about the estate.

I don't know where any office is except my own. I never see anyone when I walk.

Loneliness seems a necessity. But, I wouldn't call it loneliness since we're all so busy.

Do we solve problems?

I guess that's what we do, but they’re not given us. 

We find them.

Well, Life of the Mind. Pretty flat affect. I'd like to give you evidence of messy personal lives, but don't know enough. Anyway I doubt it.

I wouldn't bother writing about us. It's useless. Even fiction has to start with something.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
I wanna apply.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?