Monday, March 24, 2014

 

Where the Wind Goes



Rotational Date

-Opera shows the loves of large women.

-Like me?

-No, you're a sylph by comparison.

-Why all these large ones then?

-I think it’s the huge cavity for things to resonate in, and the lard
to hold it down so it doesn't fly outa control.

-Or...something.

-Yeah, I know, I'm...not smart. Opinions about everything, though.

-I've noticed.

-But how about you? Quiet. Do you run deep?

-Clash, more like.

-Oh well, the rule says half an hour. Mostly my blabbing
I know, but...

-I don't wish to meet anyone else.

-Well, you're defeating the purpose.

-That's the best thing you've said. Must you move to
another table?

-Not unless you force me.

-We're the best either of us can do.

-Speak for yourself. You're better than I can do.

-Let's get out of here and take a ride.

-Where...?

-Where the wind goes.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
Great conversation for speed dating. Never read/thought anything like this before:

I think it’s the huge cavity for things to resonate in, and the lard to hold it down...

Just great!

 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?