Sunday, April 06, 2014

 

Dangers in the Enjoyments of Children


Characters

“They ripped me from my group and tried to rape me!
Through the back part.”

Patrolperson Mary Cort had him sign his statement,
and then drove Pinocchio home.

Meantime, the two accused admitted they desired Goofy,
but couldn’t wait.

When she got back, Chief proclaimed, “I’m telling mayor
no more parades! Attracts wrong element.”

“But my daughter and Jiminy Cricket! And I love
When
You Wish Upon a Sta
r, his lovely falsetto in there!”

“Download it. Who’s preventing? Anyhow, no more perverts
going up the chute of Kermit the Frog!”

“Maybe just a personal point of view problem there, Chief?”

“I got THAT all right!”

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?