Sunday, December 21, 2014

 

Rhetting Up*


*Pennsylvania Dutch for Neatening


-I don’t sleep well because I’m not tired
when I go to bed.

-So, work a little!

-I do. That is I rhett up from time to time.
Just enough so a friend might not say
“Christ! What foul wind sped through
this dump?”

-That should fatigue you somewhat.

-It does, but the rest is merely trivial shit
and worry.

-You need a girlfriend. She’ll heighten
the experiences just described.
And exhaust you otherwise.

-Which otherwise?

-That question is indicative of more serious
trouble!

-Just teasing is all!

-And THAT, further...!

-I know. I’m a bundle of complexes, and what I don’t have you’ll donate as a form of weird charity.

-Why can’t you just be like me?

-Everyone’s most important question!

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?