Monday, January 26, 2015

 

Battlefield, and Refuge


The Campaign Manager

-Well, I've entered Politics! You'll laugh, but I feel
almost as if I entered a monastery!

-Scale that back a bit. Uh, a big picnic at Harsee Falls? Teens? Ring a bell?

-I was there.

-Lots of sex?

-Maybe some handsome guys hooked up. But I recall sitting with a guy name Ferdie. Sipping homemade wine. Both of us mud turtles in attractiveness.

-Ghinny Red! you drank. But don't ever call it that!

-Of course not!

-And at no time did you rip off the panties of one,
Dierdre?

-Is this a filthy joke? I've never know any Dierdres.
How hurtful!

-Ferdie says the opposite, and he'll be your opponent. A real Ghinny Champion!

-Well, hit them with both barrels! Liars!

-It's not a film with Jimmy Stewart. Relax!

-I never in my life...!

-Welcome to OUR monastery!

-What'll we do, then?

-I'll chat with Ferdie. We got more on him
than they had on Dillinger. I wouldn't be
surprised if the campaign hinged on issues,
would you believe? With you a real boyscout,
and him pretending.

-Wow! When it's over I'll want to dive into
a monastery all right!

-Is it Trappists don't talk?

-My choice!

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
He prefers Ferdinand.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?