Wednesday, January 28, 2015

 

CIA Conversation--Imagined, Naturally


Levers of Power Regarding Levers of Power

-His governance mode is screaming.

-That's one in that part of the world.

-Aides so terrified they do nothing.
The tribes take that as carte blanche
to murder each other. Outside groups
send in suicide bombers as frosting
on the cake.

-Is there a central opposition?

-Woman. I know her. Powerhouse of ideas
all over the map. Nobody regards her
seriously.

-If a teacher, she couldn't get tenure, huh?
That type? Intellectual and incompetent?

-Most of the newer leadership we deal with.

-Well, let's stop with him. Push for elections?

-Not in the Constitution.

-What? We wrote it?

-Right-wing college boys and girls did when they
were shoved in there. So frantic with John Galt’s
Utopia, they brushed a few minor things off.

-Next move with...?

-He goes!

-Exile I like immensely. No real fallout.

-I was thinking that one to heaven, to cavort
with virgins.

-Approve! Get it done.

-Within the quarter-hour!”

-How could you...move that fast?

-By moving fast beforehand. Excuse me
while I answer this call.

-You’re excused, and if that’s all...?

-He’s out of our hair forever!

-Impossible!

-I told you. In the works already.

-I...don't know if I like that.

-Initiative.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?