Thursday, March 12, 2015

 

The Assignment


-I’d like a committee full of prestige, and with absolutely
no work.

-Sorry, they go to the boyscouts and girlscouts, to give
ridiculously off-topic speeches for the dolts back home.

-Well, you gotta do something with ideologues, I suppose.

-Defuses ‘em and gets ‘em outa the way!

-How about International Bushwah, then? I can babble on
and on without a thought.

-I got you on Finance.

-Mass Confusion!

-Way the bankers designed it while stealing us blind!
We need hardheads like you to cut through the bullshit!

-Oy! Talk about thankless! One guy got lost in that committee
around 1960 and hasn’t been heard from since.

-Never mind all that! This is the People’s House doing the
People’s Business!

-Don’t remind me!

-You wanna lazy berth, run for Senate.

-Soon as the Kabuki Masks finished.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?