Monday, June 08, 2015

 

Rushing Sounds


Bit of a follower, I’m afraid. So, I went along with him,
even when disaster loomed.

Just ordinary screwups easy enough to handle: get some
hands in there who knew how to clean things up.

But...the hurt afterwards, and avoidance of him!

AND me. Unfazed, he! “I welcome their hate!”

Well I didn’t, so I started pulling away.

He got married! And she is very nearly worse.

Case in point, the D’Onofrio girl, worried to death
about going to dance with bare shoulders pretty
scarred by acne.

“Can you say Craters of the Moon?” the new wife
slid in. He continued in the same vein, of course:

“I told her not to worry. She’s black enough
to resemble the dark side!”

That was enough even for me, and I laid both of
them out, citing the proverb Fools rush in where
angels fear to tread.


“Pussy angels? Why does that not surprise me?”

“We’re opting for the other place,” adds she.

“Fewer bores!” he laughs.

“Freedom!”


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Comments:
Keep on drinkin!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?