Saturday, August 01, 2015

 

Codes and Identity


The Five-Year Plan–-

Mandatory Re-Processing

-Do you mind awfully staying as Hap Z Cranston?
By the time we trace Bert K Ives...!


-But, that’s me! Bert! I’m B--

-Formerly, I'm hoping.

-But, why should...?

-Better PR for us in not again screwing things up,
and amazing advantages for you. Thus, we don't
mix things up with your two sets of papers. And you,
as Hap, have joined the five percent.

-And laid down prodigious bribes thereby?

-Exactly! I can show you five lines of code buried
in there which cuts your processing time two thirds.
Notice, for example, born scarsdale, lower case s.
That skips the proctologist!

-What's he looking for anyway?

-I don't know, but it's mostly darkness.

-Speaking of shit, this democracy is one huge bag
of it, no?

-The present form, yes. Billionaires like you, Hap,
have bought and sold it.

-Is he me presently?

-Unfortunately. Two full days of processing left for
him, as Bert!

-And Me? Now? As Mr Rich Bitch?

-Two HOURS.

-Then back to HIS wife?

-Well, she's busy with tennis and golf pros...
during and après.

-I won't go back there then. How much code
is written in my new papers to advantage me,
and for how long?

-Don't give it a thought. Forever.

-Does he get MY wife?

-Probably.

-She has visions.

-That'll amuse him.

-Oh well! Heaven will be fairer.

-Don't bet on it!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments:
Great truth.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?