Sunday, December 27, 2015

 

Two Couples Impromptu


Fifth Anniversary—Double Bridge Neighborhood Group

Jeanette sang to Cloris as they danced in a hug,
 

When I’m not near the boy-eee I luh-uve, I love the girl
I’m near!


“We should get back.”

“They’re both swimming in the punch bowl by now.”

“Or…we’ll hafta reward them for waiting,” warned Cloris.

“He’ll get no nookie from THIS cookie!”

Wittiest thing said in the History of Womankind...both ladies,
it must be noted, bit high.
   
They crashed, giggling, into a drumset, and, through a small
door behind it, crawled into the tight room beneath the stage.

Jeanette kicked the door closed with her foot, cutting
the DJ’s patter.

Hogue and Bokey drained yet another vodka punch.
“This is good shit if they left the strawberry crap
outa it.”

Bokey nodded and then asked, “Should we find the girls?”

“I took mine out as a favor to her brother.”

“And I got mine…I don’t hardly remember.”

“Screw it! They’re probably lesbos anyhow.”

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?