Saturday, January 30, 2016

 

Barbie, Broad of Beam


 To you fine, to me not so much

-It's Barbie Abuse with your little
granddaughter!"

-I'm sad to hear that. How could
Alicia do anything wrong? Anything!

-She never puts any clothes on the doll,
and drags her around by her hair. So filthy
by now, it'll never again be clean.

-I'll speak to her. I was to tiny tea
not that long ago and Barbie came in
her golf outfit then. Quite spiffy!
Whatever did she do to...?

-You got that nice toy store downtown.
Walk over and get her a new one for
Christmas.

-Done! Got ten cabs in the shop and my
dispatchers going nuts, so I should take,
leisurely, such a walk? Well, back I go!

-Just a second. Have  you looked at your
granddaughter lately. She's chubbing up!

-Great! Like you she might end up.

-Rubensque?

-Like a woman! Beautiful! I'll say no more.

-Well I will. Listen. There are more Barbie
models now.

-I'm shocked!

-Including one with a wide rear. Get her.
I don't want Alicia growing up with impossible
female ideals. We've had anorexics and bulimics
in our family already.

-But they've straightened themselves out, yes?

-Oh? Have they? Not that you've paid attention.

-Woman's shit! Give me a break!

-You've gotten a big one. You don't hafta
understand! Not a male requirement. Anyway...

-Don't worry, I'll buy Fat-Ass Barbie!

-Is that what you'll ask for?

-I don't know. I'll figure something. The girls
in the store will help. Everywhere I go, girls help.
It's beautiful!

-I believe that. To you they're fine, to
me not so much.

-Why is that?

-A long, long history!

-Some other time.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?