Thursday, January 28, 2016

 

Western Protest


Nothing distinguishes Stall 5 in the Men’s Room of the
Federal Courthouse but the Freedom sign hanging
outside it.

Here, Dust Hoxey makes his stand.

An overhead shot taken by CNN shows the seated man
criss-crossed by bandoleers, At least two leaning assault
rifles.

“I don’t use the toilet but the normal amount,” he explains.
“Can’t wash in it, of course.” He explains further that negotiating
the use of a sink has broken down.

“No real guarantee they won’t nab me then.”

His brother has been reached by local media. Shrugging:
“Good luck to him! Every time he explains his government shit,
comes out different!  I just know Sheriff busy with traffic there,
so I can beat my bitch like a drum!”

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments:
C4
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?