Tuesday, September 19, 2017

 

The Controller


-That Ratchel-Ann Romphe
will drive me up the highest
possible wall!

-There to say a few...

-Very few!

-And...?

-Plunge to my death sans women!

-Especially controlling ones!

-Curse!  My White Whale!...and very
nearly as big.

-Ah hah! But she does you good too.

-Name one instance!

-She makes shy people grow some balls!

-That’s not an instance!

-Okay. When the dining room only had
orange juice?

-Which wrecks my stomach! Oy it does!

-She needled you until you got them
to stock Apple.

-Oh I would have fought that through
myself.

-Probably. And in slow motion. And...
many stop-frames.

-What’s always the hurry? How nervous
do you wanna get all the time?

-Anyway, lots of apples would remain
uncrushed!

-All right all right! Point taken.

-God sent her.

-Not enough is said about His triply
wicked sense of humor.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?