Monday, October 09, 2017

 

Staying In the Neighborhood


-And that’s not even mentioning the twin
upheavals of your life, Susannah and Margo.

-Widely-spaced.

-Makes no difference. You do realize, of course,
that you were one hundred percent wrong
with both?

-High eighties, I’d say--in the interest of accuracy.

-You should still be apologizing.

-I’m apologized out!

-Then to a higher power! And doing penance!

-Should I walk to the Crestview Recreation Center on my hands and knees?

-I’m thinking of a place with more spiritual heft,
like a St Patrick’s Cathedral.

-Crestview just a short block over.

-Purification should be harder!

-I’ll throw in the Ford Dealer next to it.


Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
S&M a bear
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?