Sunday, July 15, 2018

 

Hinger, Rhymes With Ginger


-Imagine the Gestapo with techniques
available today!


His Jenny-Jo full of wonder! Rare.


-I don’t hafta imagine. The wonderful future being present for me. Thanks primarily now to Hinger.


He showed her the latest full disclosure notice. Hinger now in charge of his case.


The rest of the cast numbered twenty seven. And that’s just the full-timers.


Jenny-Jo couldn’t stop giggling.


-And what does your lawyer say?


-He won’t speak about the charge.
He’s only interested in Billing.
Anyway, there’s a brand new
charge, so that requires another
attorney!


-And what is that?


-Secret.


-So you’re accused of something
can’t be revealed?


-I’m Master Criminal of Vagueness.


-Can this go on?


That answered by Hinger’s declaration
of his innocence of the secret charge,
and discharge from all others.


-Budget!


Answered she when pressed.


-Five years of my life!


-Big Deal! You got hell of a shake!

Jenny-Jo laughed anew, but suggested
speed-hiking in the new national park until they died.


Did! Their corpses later served with warrants.





Labels: , , ,


Comments:
I couldn't resist commenting. Well written!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?