Wednesday, August 29, 2018

 

Knife Shop


-A complete workshop of plastic surgery,
cuts and pastes and trickeries, has moved into my apartment building. I do believe a titty reduction is my pretty future!


-Good! Because you never wash that
training bra. Typical male filth!


-And a Ball Lift after that.


-Just one? Or can’t find the other in
all the residual old fat?


-Hmmm? Maybe Dr Quick-Knife should
excise that latter first?


-Step one of so many...but STOP!


-Whyso?


-Cease and desist! I’m telling me.
For going along with your macho
self-ridicule implies that you’re
still a man.


-I’m not?


-Nah.  You’ve reached the age
when it no longer matters.


-Not even fair game for brainless
ridicule anymore?


-No one gives a flying fuck!


-Why put it that mildly? Total mental
and physical mess...and respected!
Christ! Can I step back?


-No way! Reinforced wall!


-So I can be ever so slightly
amusing whilst no one attends?
That’s my very best till expiration?


-Pardon?



Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
be not proud
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?