Tuesday, September 29, 2009

 
Rocco Listens to Huge Solution Sam


ROCCO
Well Sam, I understand you want to make Obama President For Life!

HS SAM
That’s too Tin-Pot Dictatorship. I want him into the Old President’s
Home after his two terms. What I actually said is that the office
should go only to Democrats.

ROCCO
A little document call the Constitution?

HS SAM
We’ll amend it. Hey I’m thinking mostly of the Republicans!
They hate governing. They don’t believe in it. Why look at the hacks
they put in to run departments. Saboteurs!

ROCCO
Loyalists.

HS SAM
Loyal to what? Stupidity? Pulling the plug on Grandma and all the
inanities they repeat long after they cease believing what they say--
if they ever did. Even Mrs Goebbels probably told the twisted dwarf
to shut the fuck up!

ROCCO
History, unlike today, is silent on the matter. But, have you run this latest
huge idea of yours past any Republicans?

HS SAM
Not yet, but I know I can convince them they’ll be better off. After all,
they absolutely love screaming from the outside. Governing is boring.

ROCCO
You make them sound like Divas.

HS SAM
Right! Perfect! The Diva Party! I love it!


No divas in South Philadelphia, but some of their flavor is glimpsed in the old proverb, “When Mama is unhappy everybody is unhappy.”

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?