Saturday, November 06, 2010

 

Rural Wit, Thus Short


-My one soap opera stopped with the Republicans gloating.

-Like drunks. Bible says that if...

-Then old ducks come on there and tell you why.

-Ain't no mystery. Unemployment! Why look at that guy
down at the bridge. Out a year or so from sawmill.

-Only one not the family there. By the way, he's selling that
little red car he got.

-That thing? Useless crap! By the time you reach decent road,
whole ass end be tored out!

-Well, he’s selling it.

-Wonder what that perky wife'd fetch?

-Never mind all that! And wondering what I'd...!

-Why you're as pure gold to me, as the Bible says.

-It don't say that. You're full of it like always.

-Well, something like.

-I know what you'd fetch. Nothing!

-You was always a harsh woman! Why the chemicals in me
worth five bucks!

-They’s all played out!

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?