Thursday, February 03, 2011

 
Moving To China


-Project complete when Mr H in other chair sign.
But is what you call crank. And the outspoken.

-Good! I'm tired of going round and round
Robin Hood's Barn.

-I no translate Robin Hood, his barn.

-He'll get it from the round and round.

-Mr T has worry, environment. The many laws you broken.

-Hey! You can't put all your money in sucking out the toxins.
There's a risk in the process as there is everywhere in Capitalism.

-He's says you leave states after poison American worker,
and now want poison Chinese!

-I visit the factory often. Take a chance like everyone.
There are risks as I say! But everything gets overblown
when Democrats in.

-But he says now--I think change the mind--we have
the many workers.

-That's the spirit! Sounds like Confucius.

-He pleased by Confucius!

-All right then! Rock n’ Roll! Will that translate?

-Perfect!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?