Wednesday, February 01, 2012

 

Sauna


-Well the Great Man! Pink and full in form.

-Yeah a disappointment, I know. Normal male...
no more no less.

-No matter. They bow and scrape when you got
your pockets on!

-Many do. I don't desire it, but can't deny it either.

-Let's see now: the right pocket stuffed with Republicans.
And the left...

-It’s very nearly balanced out.

-But you prefer the right, yes?

-Only because they believe such utter shit.

-Do the Dems believe in nothing then?

-It seems that way since they don't suck up the bribes
with the same ecstasy.

-It’s not a bribe if you believe it anyway!

-Good point. So my Republican parasites really
more honest?

-Yeah. I guess. But leave us not get theological whilst naked.

-Nor to the marriage of true minds admit impediments.

-Playing against type now.

-I have to do something.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?