Sunday, February 26, 2012

 
What Once Was Said


MANAGER
(Initially while charging Umpire) It’s a game! Baseball!
Heard of it?

UMPIRE
I’m acquainted.

MANAGER
Got rules! You don’t make it up. It’s not fuckin
Alice in Wonderland!

UMPIRE
And would you be Alice?

MANAGER
You had a mouth on you when you was a player–-
to use that term loosely.

UMPIRE
Well now I’m an umpire and you can use that term
any way you want cuz YOU’RE OUTA HERE!

MANAGER
I’d recommend eye doctor but you’re too stupid to read the fuckin chart!

UMPIRE
All going in my report. Hope you got fat wallet.

MANAGER (while players drag him off in dust cloud)
...fat HEAD!

UMPIRE
I’m guessing you just passed ten thousand bucks!–-
not to mention my just awful hurt feelings.


Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?