Monday, July 02, 2012

 
-Horses and Senators Sleep Standing Up, hey?

-Well this one did. Don't remember a word of
that speech. At any rate, I had burned the proverbial
candle the previous evening while celebrating the
humiliation of our despicable enemy.

-Ecstatic right wing blogs still can't shut up about the
speech even after all this time. “Brilliant! Incisive!
A philosophy of integrity presented without equivocation.”

-Equivocation huh?--my strongest suit.

-No longer. You're clad in the blinding armor of
righteousness! Smoting the barbarians!

-Too clanky. And smotey.

-Well what...?

-I had painted myself into one horrible corner.
When
the other side put forth a resolution
praising me,
I couldn’t vote for it.

-Out of humility?

-Out of Party!

-Be all that what it must. This is way it is with Champions: One True Way!

-I need a wavering drink.

-You need nothing. You're God!

-That never lasts.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?