Tuesday, March 12, 2013

 
For the People


-I came here to work for the people!

-How’d that go?

-For the party more like.

-How’d the people react?

-Remarkably quiescent. Of course I threw them the occasional cookie.

-How so?

-When Noises didn’t need my vote I was allowed off the reservation.

-So, the great maverick on Face the Nation.

-Spitting fire! Spitting fuckin fire!

-All in all, though, despair?

-Just about. Leads to booze and ladies who give a shit 

about nothing.

-Wife back home?

-Roams.

-Worse and worse.

-Our constituent service, though, top drawer! We got young people who work like Trojans.

-Well there is some pride then!

-Yeah, I came as Patrick Henry and leave a really good 

7-11 manager.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments:
Sucked into the washing abyss!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?