Wednesday, April 24, 2013

 
Interrogation

-It’s like the song, huh? Three Little Words?

-I don't go that far back. Nowhere near.

-Just a comparison.

-Not really. In any case, it's Three Little Questions.

-And seemingly innocent and yet insidious?

-I don't know about that. Our work always made
to sound melodramatic. 007 bushwah.

-I know, it's just routine. I pray I never get in its grip.

-We've submitted to the worst in our training.

-Not that bad?

-I'd never say that.

-How Constitutional? That's my trump question.

-Or your chump question. I leave it to the scholars.

-It's everyone's. Yours too.

-Then what I do trumps it.

-That's chilling.

-Only if you're looking for it to be.

-Maybe the nut righties are coherent on this one:
Tyranny!

-They lose their thrust with all their other shit.
But...not for me to say they're crazy or correct.

-Maybe we're all working towards a more perfect
union?

-Be none, if you don't give us our head.

-I'd be careful about that. You should give us
the heads up first!

-Make us impotent. Look! If you want change,
buy it. That's the way it's done. Then it
filters down to me and I cease and desist--
if that’s what you truly want.

-It's come to that, really?

-Where you been?

-Perhaps that should be the first question.

-We don't bother.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
Raises many questions.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?