Monday, July 22, 2013

 

The Great Chain of Beans



Dismissing Minnie

-Minnie has been dismissed. I don’t like this idea
of her and the children still texting.

-The children accept your authority and think
you’re insane.

-They’ll learn that Place is golden. Minnie forgot hers.
And is STILL for-

-God you’re a Neanderthal! Should I grow my hair long so you can drag me?

-God is in his place and all others below in order. That makes for Peace, the opposite to Neanderthal chaos.

-And we’re in a pretty cushy slot, due to your Old Man’s money.

-It’s only natural that I preserve a system favoring us, but it’s God-ordained.

-Was God always on the side of the Rich?

-To favor everyone, yes.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
"To favor everyone." Lovely!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?