Tuesday, March 18, 2014

 

Billion Dollar Bracket



Wags at Basketball


-Did you jump through the hoops before you
filled out your Billion Dollar Bracket?

-Yup. Confirmation numbers through cell and
email!

-Keeping the riffraff out.

-Who can blame them? Not me, about to  join the
One-Percent!

-Pick a lot of upsets?

-Fight fiercely Harvard!

-I do miss Tom Lehrer. He'd make up funny songs about
Yahoo and Google today. But Yahoo gets the edge with
your cell number!

-I suppose. They count the hairs on my right ball, and Google
on my left.

-That's not the whole sordid picture.

-NSA handles that.

-Good! We need protection from Communist sonsabitches
like you!

-Hey, I'm a fuckin Republican!

-Ever more bizarre.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments:
By the minute!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?