Sunday, March 02, 2014

 

Divine Generosity



Minus and Plus

-You're not a pianist are you?

-Very very amateur.

-Then, you'll hafta come up with some workarounds.
I'm not into music, so I can't be more specific.

So...life without right pinky.

Mine just...disappeared. No shearing accident or anything.
First, down to the lower knuckle, and then that went too.
The Hand Doctor knew of only ten other cases. Anyway, it all
looked quite smooth.


-But,  you're in luck. The new stem cell treatments will grow
another, and you'll be a normal piano person once more.

It did. Two.

-I can't see that it would present much of a problem in everyday
life. As to the piano, well, you'll be more of a tinkler, hey?

I reserved judgement on any day-to-day difficulties. But, there
were none.

The last thing Doctor spouted involved The Finger God.

Unexpected from Man of Science, but I'm being safe anyway,
praying that He or She skip me next time.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
With proper fertilization, you never know what you might get.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?