Wednesday, September 17, 2014

 

NFL 2050


“Go to the war between the Packers and Giants,
and a game breaks out. Boring! So the kids shriek
for Corky’s Breakass Burgers from the video on all
their phones.

To the concessions before halftime, and mobbed!
I fight up to about third in line and everybody leaves!--
Help too! Huge wooshing sound banging up to
the rafters!

They’re panicked! But still plenty of time to see the
beheading. Leading off with Bonzy and the Brooklyn
Belles, and then Cheerleader Awards.

Next, reading out the mangled legal horseshit.

And Main Event, quick.

Clean up a scosh, hoses, followed by drawing for
the Infinity.

Yeah! My turn! I can feel it!

So if the Giants break my heart again, I won’t even
know it! Purring along the highway, refusing to
turn on the radio!”

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
Gonna be interesting to go to a game in 20-64. But will NYC still love their Gints?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?