Saturday, December 20, 2014

 

Creativity on the Right


Another Conservative Solution

-I usually handle it myself.

-Together, more things are possible.

-Whacking off in a group...I don't know.

-For Liberty!

-Well, that's nice, I suppose. Whacking off
for Liberty.

-We don't put it in that vulgar way.

-Oh? What precise vulgar way do you...?

-Haven't found the right words yet. Someone
suggested Release for God and Country.
Another modified that to Releasing God
and Country.

-Doesn't ring a bell, especially a cracked one.

-Whatever. You show up and help us!

-I been mostly helping myself.

-That's the trouble! Strength Together!

-Sounds like a Nazi slogan.

-They weren’t all bad. We don't have
any Jews, for one thing.

-Well, there goes one worry!

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?