Thursday, January 08, 2015

 

Sauce, Gander, Goose


-After Hoppy died, Glads wanted to give me his expensive
Bermuda Shorts. But I hadda try them on in her pinkish room,
and she kept popping in to check the fits. And feel my ass.
Not to mention squeeze my dick a little!

-Horrors!

-And that maid, Marie, did almost the same thing!

-And me with no smelling salts! Sit down anyway.

-Oh I know I’m easy to tease! I grew up without sisters, and
never learned much about women.

-No one really does.

-Naive, I know. Naive!

-You perform a useful function. We have the female dumb blonde
stereotype. You’re sorta the male version for the gals.

-That’s awful!

-Not really! We all love you! Both sexes. No, uh, use going home
tonight in all this rain!

-Completely...dry out there.

-Let’s remain dry.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments:
A convoluted tale.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?