Friday, January 30, 2015

 

-What's it like to be so so immensely rich?


-You've known me since kids, and a question like that?
Like from some cheap website!

-I'm curious sometimes. But haven't felt free to ask.

-You're free to say or do anything? How can I control you?

-Through that coal-black dude looks like a wall, watching
us while pretending not to.

-A gentle giant.

-I'm sure. And if I did a thing we did as kids assing around...
like grab that pen from that threadbare flannel shirt pocket...?

-He'd be all over you like a cheap suit!

-Being constantly watched! Jesus! Bodyguards!

-Used to it. And hate it. Both.

-Get death threats?

-Daily, I suppose. They don't tell me.

-Can you ever get alone?

-In the inner portions of the island. The bad guys can’t get
through the cameras on the perimeters.

-Owning an island. Like to try that!

-As everything, tremendous responsibility! Besides I don't
own it entirely. There's that resort.

-Felicity Blot? Who the hell ever heard of such a name?

-Lady author, Victorian times, pen and ink, and thus...

-The modern name is Fuck-a-Lot. Did you know that?

-No, I didn't.

-Another rich dude parks the crazy wife at Bide-a-Bit, and
then breaks in the new secretary there. A giggler!

-Whatever. I can’t supervise the morality there.

-Bullshit! You own the resort too!

-I can't say that I do.

-Yeah, for tax purposes--where you're a criminal, really.

-True, but a legal one.

-How can you live with yourself?

-Rather easily when it's only me.

-Meeting in Paris apartment next, according to
Wall Street Journal. Girl in every port sort of thing?

-All business. Drenched in business.

-And scaring the shit outa the guys in suits, I'll bet.

-A regrettable part, always.

-You really are a prick after all's said and done!

-Guilty. But the only way I keep things in line.

-Then London? Rio?

-Same show. Thence back to island.

-Where the female employees of the resort constitute a harem.

-I only can handle one at a time!

-Life is mostly an immense cramp in the balls for you, but it
has, yes?, its compensations?

-Love that last word!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?