Monday, February 09, 2015

 

Gay Ranchero Eggs


A Fragment Expressing Attitudes

Uncle Mario, Larkie delivering Tastycakes, and Rocco.

Minnie’s Ranch Luncheonette.


ROCCO
When he came out, his wife didn’t like it one 

little bit.

LARKIE
Why? Was it her turn?

MARIO
Disgusting!

ROCCO
I’m quitting! Larkie gets all the good lines.

LARKIE
My day!

MARIO
I liked it better when everything was a deep, dark secret. People weren’t such pains in the ass!

ROCCO
That’s too superficial and ego-centered! Give us the
intricate psychoanalysis your advanced years are
supposed to enable you to puke out.

MARIO
Fuck you! I never did like you! I told my sister...!

LARKIE
Family! I love Family!

ROCCO
Join ours! No requirements.

LARKIE
Can I be gay?

MARIO
No!

ROCCO
Only if you shoot video. If we can teach Uncle Mario, here, to operate a VCR, he might learn something yet.

MARIO
I’m gonna bring you up to the Family, fuckin Rocco! Disrespectful little...!

LARKIE
I love Family!

---

Rocco’s South Philadelphia is unafraid of modern topics. Since there are none. Search him atop this page for further idiotic history.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments:
Rocco for mayor!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?