Friday, March 20, 2015

 

Dream Tactic


Varieties of Lying Experience

-I guess the moral question is can you trust someone who
lies in dreams?

-Let’s jettison the dream part! I don’t wanna show off my
two-bit psychology just now. Maybe the moral part too.
At any rate, what happened?

-Lorkie screaming “I SENT you verification on that!”

-“Well I never GOT it!” I lied.

-Okay, okay, that’s the Self-Preservation Lie. Real question
is how many share it?

-Whole department. 

-Whole department lying? Triumph of Capitalism!

-Somebody’s gonna get fired!

-A necessary component! But, let’s recap: We have the
Self-Preservation Lie and the Social Lie together. Yeah, they
can’t let you get away with that!

-I’LL be fired?

-Most likely. They’ll trap you into lying again. With witnesses,
your former friends. Then beef up the discharge report with
additional Creative Writing.

-What can I do?

-Stick a fork in yourself: you’re done!

-In the dream or life?

-There’s a difference? But you can do what Bipsey Hockney did,
some sort of voodoo delivered Mr Cato the flu for a week. When
the obnoxious prick came back, thirsting to perform Management’s
dirtiest tricks, Bipsey fell through the cracks. So let’s hear it for
Incompetence!

-My only hope?

-Has never failed me!





Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Comments:
Obviously written by a person with deep ties to corporate greed.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?