Friday, June 09, 2017

 

The Weekend


-Her monosyllables pollute
my poor brain still.

-Never embark on a long
weekend with a stranger.

-We left in icy rain.

-That's just climate. How
about the rest?

-I worked even harder on
conversation. A flop. Sex came
after, anyway.

-Glimmer of hope?

-Puppetry.

-Wash it away. All of it.
Never happened!

-Nearly there, but the gods
totally bored, so she's come
to work in my department.
 

-Not good! Do you two speak
of your wingless lovebird time?

-Just to guffaw.

-Don't try again!

-Inevitable.

-As in failure?

-Wouldn't want to disappoint
myself.

-Life! Grim grim life!

-You can be my biographer.

-I'll tell you what! I gather
two more alleged men, and we
go to a ballgame.

-But all we do is laugh.

-Yeah!

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
sometimes you don't know until the clothing comes off
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?