Thursday, November 23, 2017

 

Oration


Judith is terrified about speaking
at the funeral. Stage Fright!

Even if it’s hers.

It’s ridiculous that the funeral directors
insist that since Rejuvs had to die in order
to be brought back, therefore...

But, LOBBY-Fever-AMERICA!  grips!

Everywhere. Always.

(At any rate, the 80% Absurdity Index holds
steady in most fields.)

Longgggggg-time boyfriend Reck laughs,
“Hey I’m on my fourth life, each one
too fast I grant you, but I’ll bullshit any
group anytime.”

“It’ll kill me!” Judith all but sobs.

“Death figures of speech, and humor
are so Yesterday!”

“Bring it back!”

“Come on now, Honey! I’ll help you rehearse.
Not too egotistical to say nice things about
Judith 1.”

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
great twist!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?