Thursday, April 19, 2018

 

Quotable


-When she died she left me
with a nice impression.


-You didn’t know her.


-I knew OF her. That was
pretty lovely...give and take.


-Superficial. Her AND you!


-I’ll accept that. Omar Khayyam
said he was never deep in
anything save wine.


Leave out the wine, we got you.


-“But I am one acquainted with the night.”


-Acquainted. That’s the keyword.
Nothing serious.


-It’s that way for everyone.


-This conversation over?


-This one only.


-Then I can stop wincing, waiting
for Hamlet to, like, emerge?


-Not tonight. “Look for me tomorrow,
you’ll find a grave man.”


-Serious?


-He meant dead. So, pretty serious.


-I’m running QUOTE BLOCKER on you!
People can talk without all this literary crap!


-Perfect program for the silly age.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
quoteblocker
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?