Tuesday, April 17, 2018

 

Two Suits



1-6


6
I don’t talk to rookies. After all,
you went with Malora a mere
month; whereas…


1
You were engaged a sordid six!
But couldn’t get her to the altar.


6
The altar would hafta come to Mal,
last in a chain of thoroughly expected
miracles.


1
She’s more famous for her breakups.
For that lousy month, I still shake years
later at her pointed phrasing!


6
And I can quote her to the exact, cruel, letter.


1
Wonder what she’s doing now?


6
This moment? Piling little wood
shavings. To ignite while chanting
to the Mean Broads’ Chief God.


1
Nothing so elaborate. I can see her with
your voodoo doll, pin poised above its
shriveled penis.


6
No! Please! Don’t!


1
And when she drives it home don’t
scream like a girl!
6
I like screaming like a girl. They get
a lot out.


1
Everything?


6
That’s not possible.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?