Sunday, December 30, 2018

 

Conversing


-Finally, fatally, done between you and
Brittany?


-Undeliverable! me, in snail-mail terms.


-That seems to be good. Have you
learned anything?


-No. Nothing.


-Did she?


-Just how to add another to
her bodycount.


-And go on?


-Like the mighty Mississippi!


-I don’t buy it! You, Victim.
Her, Natural Force!


-She’s evolved. Started as a
mere triple-handful.


-Your rhetoric is, like, self-destructive!


-Nah! Self-INstructive. You win some,
lose some, and some are called
for tsunamis.


-She’s a woman, not an entire world.


-No, the latter would be Steph!


-Already?


-No choice. Mother Nature sent her
to bail me out of funk, much depraved!


-Angel, she?


-Stay with my last word.


-You trying to make Literature here?
It’s a few jokers sort of tragic at
any rate.


-There’s time. Steph carries my
obliteration in her trim bosom.


-And...lower down?


-Must you vulgarize everything?


-I’m registered Republican. No!
Really!


-I can’t talk to you about anything!
-Just the opposite! But you’re required
to acknowledge my superiority!

-There’s hardly a choice.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
depth
 
Hello, after reading this amazing paragraph i am also delighted to share my know-how here with friends.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?