Thursday, December 20, 2018

 

The Professional


My client now is Jack.


Runs egg co-op


EGGSACTITUDE!


Full of old hippie co-op ideas and ideals!


His kids hope to never see another egg!


Wife wants Talk indicating other
directions, professions, Life-Partners
less gung ho etc.


Sometimes he edges towards
solutions with her, sometimes
presenting even worst scenarios.


I counsel him on practicalities. Why not?


Mostly, though, I’m paid to worry.  


We meet weekly and go over the
most raging upsets.


Client quite relieved.


“I can breathe knowing you got my
neurotic back!”

Jack not without wit for a serious fellow.                                                                

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?