Thursday, January 17, 2019

 

Getting There


-Are you fella ordered G19?

-Could be. Don’t remember.

-Well, what’s NAME of article?

-Got me! All I do is order all
day long, so some’s forgotten.

-You’re supposed to take a survey
about it.

-No way! My life’s three-quarters
bullshit already.

-Might be hints in there.

-If you think that, there never are.

-Well, let’s just go ahead then.

-In mutual incompetence?

-Like Politics!

-I just always knew that everything
would eventually arrive there.

-I...could give you money to
forget everything.

-Done that already as a
Useful Idiot.

-I’m talking about the future!

-What a great place! You piss,
shit, and sing at once!

-Trifecta!

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
joy
 
It's hard to come by knowledgeable people on this subject, but you seem like you know what you're talking
about! Thanks
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?