Friday, January 18, 2019

 

Remnants


-Well...remaining smart the two of us.
Despite everything!

-Been.

-A...decline note you?

-Precipice!

-The Mountain Goat leaps from precipice
to precipice and back again to piss.

-A blessing we both can do that at least.

-That goes too, the hose.

-Before or after the brain.

-Simultaneous!

-Well I’m okay with both.

-You should ask Gwen.

-You’re mixed up! She left YOU!

-Shame. And during my third reinvention.

-How’d that go?

-Going Great! I’m helping to start BANDSTAND for WHEEZERS!

-Better than yours truly. They just
called me in to offer a puny
termination package.

-Did you inform them that you
once led that outfit, now so
esteemed?

-Me or it?

-Sorry. Never again you or me.

-Will they stamp our foreheads?

-Already have.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
OGs!
 
I was very happy to discover this page. I wanted
to thank you for your time for this particularly fantastic read!!
I definitely liked every bit of it and I have you book marked to check
out new things in your blog.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?