Friday, January 24, 2014

 

Barrel of Despicables



Prayer And Culture


-You've been described to me as godly.

-That's a stretch. I do pray.

-Well, I don't. I both envy you, and scorn you for being
in a barrel of despicables. Hypocrites!

-Not to judge. All faiths tell  you that. And even Voltaire
instructed in cultivating your own garden.

-You're all set then. But I'm in motion, and can't quite get
to that garden.

-Must put that on top.

-And nothing tears at you in your benign...?

-Whoa! I haven't GOTTEN anywhere. It's a process of arriving.
I’m not immune to despair, depression. But I give them over.

-We part on that giving up.

-Enemies I hope not.

-Yes and no.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
ying and yang
walla-walla-bing-bang
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?