Saturday, August 26, 2017

 

HEAVEN AND HELL–-if you’re into dichotomies


Heaven Can Wimp

-I tried our 800 number and
reached an Indian.

-Sing-songy voice?

-I got used to it.

-We’re not all wireless yet,
budget restraints, and those
wogs are rotting the lines
with their curry breath!

-Whoa! Pretty racist.

-All in fun.

-Anyway, he helped me.

-Not him, the Marketplace!
We can afford him and
therefore give better service
than with your Christian crybabies.

-Really?

-Time and a half for overtime!
Give me a break!

-So Heaven’s a marketplace
economy?

-The only sacrosanct thing here.

-How about Love and all that
dreamy stuff.

-Not expressly forbidden, but we
worship The Market.

-God devised it?

-But of course. Don’t tell me that
you’re one of those Lefty Nitwits!

-No, I’m a good little angel.

-Say it loud and often. Otherwise
I only hear that you’re requesting
a transfer!

-No way!  Adore that Marketplace!
Absolutely! No reservations!

-That’s better! Hey! Free donuts
tomorrow. Pass it on.

-SUPER YUM!


////

Hell Is For Heroines

-I'm just back and they want
me to go out again.

-Why so?

-Harassment. My specialty.

-Sexual.

-Of course. I go after Macho-Boss-Assholes,
and fry their little balls, believe me!

-You're tough!

-That I am!

-But good. As am I. Sometimes I wonder
why...?

-We're not in Heaven?

-I do wonder!

-Don't! It's simple. There are no
women in Heaven.

-I don't believe that.

-Absolutely true!

-Oh come on! Heaven is all dullard
males?

-Worse than Hell if you ask me!

-Then how about all the St Teresas
from here and there?

-Okay. Okay. A few women.

-You're a serial exaggerator!

-Yeah. Guilty. It's...just that we
have more Hell in us!

-And thank God for it!



Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments:
cool dichot
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?