Tuesday, May 01, 2018
Friends Into Theology
-Where were you when we walked
on the moon?
-Alive.
-That vague?
-That’s me. Will I recall more clearly
in Heaven, do you suppose?
-I think it’s always a golden present
tense there. Quite lovely!
-Good coffee? Can I order Kona?
-Think of it, it appears!
-Being good was tough. You need
nice coffee!
-Of course, we might be barking up
the wrong tree. Heaven, like, completely
spiritual!
-Sounds like Hell!
-Don’t be flip!
-I thought I was.
-Your nickname, but you know what
I mean!
-Will I be able to continue my great love
there with my Jennifer?
-The spiritual aspects.
-Those aren’t the ones I’m thinking of.
-No!
-How do I transfer? I mean the roasted-
ass bit probably a myth. Hell might be
a better fit for the two of us.
-You can’t speak for Jen.
-God himself better not try THAT!
Labels: behavior, coffee, God, heaven, Hell, hereafter, love, sex.
