Monday, July 09, 2018

 

Fey-Gay Cooking?



He has packed the small box with his knives and measuring spoons and a few books.


Pops in Producer then.


“Why did you pack? Did I TELL you to?” She seems angry, as if he didn’t wait for her solid final word.


Then she holds up Variety.
FEY GAY COOKING SHOWS REBOUND!


“Might wanna add to that dinky box for a new two-year run!”


Complains to longtime girl bud, Mary Kane, that evening.


Who told him we let others decide!
“Our story!--though got a job again at any rate.”


“Fey? Do you see fey in me?”


“Nope. I see--excuse the expression--masculine. And down-home funny!”


“And gay?”


“One out of two ain’t bad!”


“Am I to show a lot of ballpark food, so I’m not over-poopy-precious?”


“Good! Patent some greasy horror and
get rich! Then fey, not fey? Who gives
a shit? Above the battle so with do-re-me!”


“Never. Sadly, never.”


“Oh well! They tootle, we dance! So WHAT? You’re still yourself!”


“And that’s not much!”


“Your pals gratefully take it!”

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
comic
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?